Calmish We’re happy to deliver this great app to you, with backend support so you can upload new content anytime you like without publishing a new version, as well as in-app purchases to maximize your revenue.
Everything You Need To Know About Calmish 1.0
calmish Downloading scripts or plugins is an inevitable part of our lives as designers and creators of web content, but what can make this adventure easier and more successful? Are you downloading the best Calmish for your designs? It can be time consuming if you don’t have the right place. We can solve this problem for you. We research, review and collect the safest content on the internet for you, which will reduce your process of creating sites with more advantage.
- What is Calmish 1.0 and what is it used for?
- How can I download the latest Calmish 1.0?
- Should I download a voided version of this script?
- What are the important features of Calmish Meditation & Relaxation SwiftUI app – iOS 14 ready – 1.0?
- Is it safe to download Calmish | 1.0 nulled?
- What are the latest changelogs before downloading Calmish for free?
We strive to provide the best possible, genuine information; therefore, in case if you find any kind of inappropriate data on our website, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will rectify and work on it at the earliest. We take pride in our authenticity, and many online sources have backed us up with verification. Happy Downloading!
Calmish 1.0 Changelog
- No show
Are the free downloads of Calmish v1.0 Meditation & Relaxation SwiftUI app – iOS 14 ready nulled safe?
Yes , they are safe since they are 100% original , bought from the developers.
Plugins and themes under GPL License
All plugins are 100% original under GPL General Public Licenses . (Non-nulled / crack version), you can use them as often as you like and on all the sites you want.
How can I make sure my plugins and templates are virus-free?
If you want to make sure that an add-on is virus-free, you can use Virustotal.com to analyze files online through your browser and be sure that they are safe files.
The Apple award-winning meditation app “Calm” was valued at $250 million back in 2018. This is an awesome niche with huge potential.
We’re happy to deliver this great app to you, with backend support so you can upload new content anytime you like without publishing a new version, as well as in-app purchases to maximize your revenue.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
iOS app exactly as shown in the video demo with instructions on how to set up the backend and add more categories/sounds. The app has a private framework that we do not include the source code for it, this framework handles the following: in-app purchases, image caching, music player, etc.
You have access to all the UI presentation that you can change as you prefer. To reskin this app should not take you too much time, because it’s developed in SwiftUI, you can simply change how the Relax tab categories look like with just a few lines of code.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 12. You can probably use Xcode 11 as well, but we highly recommend the latest Xcode version.
You will need a Google AdMob account to show the full-screen ads. Also, a backend account with Back4App. All these accounts can be created for free or upgrade later to paid plans if necessary.
HOW DOES IT WORK
– Meditation/Relax, is the first tab in the app that shows meditation sessions. We have a couple of guided meditation sessions/mp3 files, that are stored in Xcode and some of them are stored in the backed. This tab as well as the next one (Sounds), will fetch data from the backend then aggregate it with the local data.
– Sounds, is the second tab in the app which shows a list of categories with simple sounds. These sounds can be sleep sounds, nature sounds, relaxation sounds or any category you have in mind. You can create more local categories in code OR in the backend. The app is flexible for you to create new items with ease. See the documentation link at the beginning of this page.
– More, is the last tab in the app. It’s meant for main app settings. For example, you can turn the Local Notifications on and select a time of day when to receive these notification reminders. You can also add your Instagram URL and Contact URL. Rate app feature is also added as well as Restore Purchases.
FEATURES: Calmish – free Meditation & Relaxation SwiftUI app – iOS 14 ready
– Xcode 12 and iOS 14 ready
– Minimum iOS 13 support
– Parse backend support (Back4App)
– Daily local notifications/reminders
– Google AdMob Interstitial (full screen) ads
– Non Consumable In-App purchases
– Plays music/sounds in the background
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.