BWL Pro: Powerful voting system to get user votes and feedback for WordPress regular and custom post types posts. Easy, lightweight and dynamic voting plugin.
If you need to add custom CSS code, you don’t need to add code directly to Plugin core stylesheet file. Plugin provide custom CSS editor in option panel, where you can easily add your custom CSS codes and it will store in Database. So, for future updates you will never lose your custom codes. It’s safe and the best way to add custom CSS code in to a plugin.
Visual Shortcode Editor nof BWL Pro:
Plugin comes with TinyMCE integrated visual shortcode editor. Using shortcode editor, you can easily integrate voting panel anywhere of your website. Available shortcodes listed in below-
- Display Voting Box: [bwl_pvm/]
- Display Voting Box with animated progress bar: [bwl_pvm animation=1/]
- Display Voting Results(Display Both Like/Dislike Counter): [bpvm_results/]
- Hide Like Voting Results: [bpvm_results show_like=0/]
- Hide Dislike Voting Results: [bpvm_results show_dislike=0/]
- Display 5 top liked post of last 1 day :
- Display 5 top liked post of last 7 days :
- Display 5 top liked post of last 30 days :
- Display 5 top liked post of custom date interval :
- Display 5 top disliked post of last 1 day :
- Display 5 top disliked post of last 7 days :
- Display 5 top disliked post of last 30 days : [bpvm_filter order_type=’disliked’ limit=5 date_filter=1 interval=’1 month’ /]
- Display 5 top disliked post of custom date interval :
- Custom Posts Lists for submit vote :
Built-in Widget to Display Top liked/disliked posts:
Plugin comes with built-in widget feature that allows you to display Top Up Voted and Top Down Voted posts in sidebar. Go to Appearance >> Widgets. You will find a widget box titled by BWL Voting Manager Widget. Drag and drop it in your right side widget container. Remember, for using this feature your theme must support widget option.