Content Views Pro: Display WordPress Content In Grid & More Layouts Without Coding Easily display the blog posts, uploaded images, WooCommerce products, portfolios, events, or any custom post types. Quickly search and filter content by custom taxonomy, custom field, and more.
Content Views Pro is the premium extension of our free Content Views (the popular WordPress grid plugin used by 100,000+ websites) that helps you to filter and display WordPress content in 3 simple steps:Step 1: Select Content To Display
Content Views Pro includes all features you need to:
- select one, multiple, or all types of content (posts, pages, images, products, portfolios, events, team members, books, properties, and any custom post types)
- search or filter content by custom field, custom taxonomy, category, tag, date, author, status, keyword, ID
- sort content by drag & drop, custom field, random order, title, date, and more
in just minutes, no coding required.Step 2: Select Layout
Choose from many beautiful layouts. You can customize with columns, image sizes, colors, fonts, padding, margin, and many more useful settings to fit your website style.Step 3: Insert To Your Site
The content and layout are packed into a shortcode which you can add to:
- page/post editor
- page builder (Visual Composer, SiteOrigin, Divi, Elementor, Beaver, and more)
- widget, sidebar, theme files
and any part of your WordPress site.
Flexible & Powerful
No coding or design skills required!
Display Any WordPress Content Easily of WordPress Content
The more content you have on your website, the more difficult and time-consuming to find and display the content to your visitors.
Content Views Pro helps you to find and display any WordPress content quickly and easily, using the easy-to-use admin panel.
Help Visitors To Find What They Want Quickly
It is crucial for any website to help visitors to find their desired content quickly and easily.
Content Views Pro helps you to display multiple filters (categories, tags, custom taxonomies, custom fields) to your visitors, allow them to find content using these filters.
Each filter can be displayed as checkboxes, dropdown, radio buttons, range slider, date range.
1-Click To Select Which Information To ShowYou have complete control to show or hide any information, to change the display order of information by drag & drop.
There are many settings to customize information. For example:
- Thumbnail: you can show the featured image or the first image/video/audio in the post content. You can use an existing size or set new image size. You can select a thumbnail style (round edge, border, circle, shadow).
- Content: you can show the full content, the generated excerpt, or the manual excerpt (in the Excerpt field of post).
- Custom field: you can select and show any custom fields of WordPress core, and plugins (ACF, Types, Pods, etc.)
Design Without Writing CSSThere are unlimited colors, hundreds of font families, font-size, text-align, text-transform, etc. to design the layout easily.
Profitable & Valuable
You can leverage it. You can earn from it.
Replace Layout On The Blog, Shop, Category, Tag, Taxonomy, Search, Author, Date… PagesIs your Blog page showing posts in a long & boring list?
How to show a beautiful grid on your Blog page?
You may need to:
- – modify some files of the theme (if you know PHP, HTML, CSS)
- – try many WordPress plugins which may not work (and waste lots of time)
- – rebuild your website with a new WordPress theme which supports grid (it takes time, also can affect your website’s SEO and performance)
- – hire a developer to do it (a costly choice)
With Content Views Pro, the valuable Replacing Layout feature will help you to show the beautiful grid of posts on the Blog, Category, … pages in just minutes, no coding required. It saves you a lot of time and money.
Make Money Online
With Advertisements Content Views Pro helps you to make money from your website, by displaying Google Adsense, affiliate banners, etc. between the posts.
You can display advertisements in the grid randomly or in fixed positions.
If you use pagination, you can set the number of advertisements per page easily.