The new Facebook plugin for WordPress is a simple and powerful tool to embed Facebook on your website in an easy and seamless way.
The Elfsight Team is proud to present its plugin for Facebook. Lots of our customers have been asking for it for a long time, and it’s finally here.
Our Facebook plugin is a simple and powerful tool to add Facebook feed to WordPress website in an easy and seamless way.
- Install this amazing plugin in no time at all, and with no coding skills required.
- Help your website visitors become your followers to show how much they value you.
- Increase the time your visitors spend on your website by displaying your Facebook group’s posts.
- Engage your visitors in discussions by displaying each feed item in a slick and stylish popup.
- Have your visitors share your fantastic content, and go viral on the Internet.
- Use the plugin’s functional settings to make your WordPress website more interactive.
Complete Features List of wordpress-facebook-plugin
- This WordPress Facebook Feed works with any public page.
- Allows to redirect to your featured Facebook page.
- Supports all main types of Facebook content – posts, photos, albums, videos.
- Load More button to let you view all the content in the Feed.
- A widget screen for each album that displays its name, description, number of photos, last update time and the album photos.
- Viewing the photos as a feed or in an album.
- Set the widget size any way you like – make it fit your screen full size, or install it in a specific area of your website.
- Fully responsive and adaptable content perfect for any mobile device.
- Adaptable height – set up a scrollable fixed-size widget, or make it stretch as your feed grows longer.
- Widget header displays the main information on your Facebook page or group – cover, picture, name, number of likes and the verified label, when applicable.
- Fully customizable header – hide the information you don’t need, or disable the header altogether.
- Add your custom actions – like page, share page, contact us, etc. – to the header to get an extra call-to-action on your website.
- Turn off the content type tabs you don’t want to display.
- The option of hiding the menu – perfect for those who need to use one content type.
- The Facebook Feed plugin for WordPress displays complete info on each post – author, publication date, formatted message text that supports links and tags, picture, reactions, comments and share counts.
- Elfsight Facebook plugin allows to share a post from the feed and other popular social media.
- The plugin supports reactions – Like, Love, Wow, Haha, Sad, Angry – for all types of content.
- Choose the post info to add to your widget – author, number of likes, comments and shares.
- All photos and videos open in a stylish popup directly on your WP website.
- The option of hiding or displaying videos, and different video info.
- Group events as upcoming and past, and display the info on the event’s name, number of guests, date and place.
- Popup displays the picture or video, its author, description, publication date, reactions, number of comments and the comments.
- Use arrows to scroll through the content directly in the popup.
- Popup pulls in the new comments as they come, and displays the comment author, text, publication date and reactions.
- Button Load More allows to load all the comments in the popup.
- The WordPress plugin allows to share content directly from the popup on Facebook and other popular social media.
How to add Facebook plugin to WordPress
Adding Facebook Feed to website with our fantastic widget takes less than a minute. All you need to do is configure the settings of the widget and paste it to your website!
- Purchase the plugin at CodeCanyon.
- Install the plugin to the admin panel.
- Customize design and set Facebook sources.
- Copy-paste the code to the page or template.
Found it hard to embed Facebook Feed to your website? Our Support Team is here to help! Read the info below and feel free to contact us!
Support for Elfsight plugin
Those of you who have been with us for a while, already know that we never leave our people out in the cold. We love all of our customers, both regular and new, and we’re always ready to answer your questions and to help you in every way we can. If you find out that your Facebook widget has stopped working, our friendly and professional support team is there for you, to provide any help you require. Just expect an answer from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now on the WordPress Facebook Feed plugin page!
Change Log – new version 1.15.0 is available for download
October 27, 2020 – Version 1.15.0
### Fixed * Facebook API v8.0 support
October 02, 2020 – Version 1.14.1
### Fixed * Fix Facebook API issue
May 30, 2020 – Version 1.14.0
### Add * Japanese language ### Fixed * Fix Mobirise СMS conflict * Fix links preview issue
May 14, 2020 – Version 1.13.0
### Add * Bulgarian, Slovak, Ukrainian, Estonian, Icelandic language ### Fixed * Number of posts to display setting was fixed * Share on Twitter link was fixed * The issue with posts not scrolling in the popup when Likes Count was not selected * Some phrases were not translated due to incorrect language codes * Time display has been fixed to display according to a user’s location * System posts display was fixed (messages about adding a background image, profile pic, etc.) * Header display with no selected elements * Images from shared posts were missing * Fix share link for photos * Fix issue with displaying photos and videos
September 04, 2019 – Version 1.12.0
### Added * Taiwanese Mandarin was added ### Fixed * Issue with displaying profile image * Masonry layout issue on post load * Likes count didn't display in the header when the rest of header elements
June 20, 2019 – Version 1.11.0
### Added * Events are back! Events display is now available for managed pages. * Hebrew Language ### Changed * We have added a control for selecting featured page type (managed page or public page). Starting with this update, two different authorization types are available for different page types. This was implemented to increase the plugin's performance stability.